Sanreader - Privacy and Terms
Thank you for visiting our website.
Please (hereinafter referred to as "user", "you" or "your") carefully read and fully understand the relevant terms of the "User Agreement" and the content of the service rules (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement"), especially the restrictions or Exempt the corresponding terms of liability and choose to accept or not to accept. Using our related websites and software and services indicates that you have read and accepted all the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to accept our terms, then please stop using any of our products and services immediately.
1.1 Sanreader development team (hereinafter referred to as "Sanreader" or "us").
1.2 The "Service Agreement" refers to the agreement regarding the constraints and provisions of the software and services provided by Sanreader (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement").
1.3 The official website of Sanreader: https://sanreader.com), a website where we provide software and services for Sanreader converters.
1.4 Sanreader converter is a software that provides file format conversion. The supported system platforms are: PC version, mobile version (iOS, Android) (hereinafter referred to as "the software").
1.5 Sanreader converter online conversion service provides online file format conversion services (such as: PDF conversion into Word/PPT/Excel files and other services) (hereinafter referred to as "the service").
1.6 System platform refers to Microsoft Windows system, Mac OSX,iOS, Android,etc. (hereinafter referred to as “platform").
2.1 You must agree and accept all the terms of this agreement before you can use any software and services we provide. Once the above content is published, it is an integral part of this agreement, and you need to agree to and abide by the relevant terms and constraints. Once you use any software or service released by us, it means that you have agreed and accepted this agreement.
2.2 Even if you do not click to agree to this agreement, the following actions will automatically be deemed that you have fully understood all the terms of this agreement, agree and accept:
2.3 If you download, install or use our software, the behavior will automatically be regarded as your complete agreement and acceptance of this agreement;
2.4 Using our services, the behavior will be deemed as your complete agreement and acceptance of this agreement;
2.5 Use of our website registration, login, online conversion and other services, the behavior will be regarded as your complete agreement and acceptance of this agreement;
2.6 Your agreement to and acceptance of this agreement is deemed to be that you have known and agreed to all the terms of this agreement and you guarantee that you can fully abide by this agreement.
2.7 You must be at least 18 years old or use our software or services under the guidance of parents, and unconditionally agree to and accept this agreement, and abide by the corresponding laws and regulations.
3.Terms of Service
3.1 This service is provided on a fee-based basis, and the specific tariff policy is subject to the content published on the Sanreader website. Sanreader converter will be based on the software and services provided by different system platforms. There may be differences in software and services and will be charged separately to provide you with better software and services. Before purchasing a member, please be sure to know and agree to accept and accept the membership of different platform software versions only for the authorization of the platform, and the authorization of members cannot be shared across platforms. We have the right to modify the tariff policy of this service (including but not limited to the service price) or the method of purchase at any time and publish it on the Sanreader website. If you disagree with the tariff policies or purchase methods formulated (modified) and announced, you will not be able to use some or all of the software and services. If you have already purchased the service, you should take the initiative to cancel and terminate the service, but we have the right not to refund any service fees you have paid.
3.2 The fees you pay in accordance with the tariff policy formulated (modified) and published by us are limited to the fees necessary for the use of the service policy provided by us, and do not include any third-party services or hardware fees that you have purchased.
3.3 This service tariff mechanism, in order to provide users with better services, we may adjust the service price according to the actual situation, so as to solve our server, manpower and other costs. Thank you for your understanding. Sometimes, when you use our service or software, there may be inconsistencies, indicating that we are adjusting the service or software. We apologize for causing trouble to you.
3.4 You can contact our customer service staff to apply for a refund within 7 days of purchasing the service according to the tariff policy (monthly or yearly) formulated (modified) and announced by us. If you are not satisfied with the service, you can contact our customer service staff to apply for a refund. After 7 days, we have the right not to refund the service fee you have paid. Thank you for your understanding!
3.5 Our software and services can convert most documents with high quality, but due to differences in the format compatibility of the original documents, not all documents can be converted. At the same time, there will be differences in the quality of some document conversions. This is a normal phenomenon. We kindly ask for your understanding. We will continue to improve the quality of conversion services.
4.1 We have the right to make changes to the agreement or service and other related content at any time in accordance with the agreed method of the agreement without notifying you. When the content changes, we will announce it to users in the manner agreed in this agreement after the content of the change is confirmed.
4.2 You should pay attention to the changes of this agreement and related content in time to be aware of any changes in real time. If you do not agree to these changes, you should immediately stop using our software and services. If you do not voluntarily stop using the service within 7 days after the announcement of the changed content, it is deemed that you have agreed and accepted all the changed content of this agreement. If you continue to use our software and services after announcing the changes, it will also be deemed that you agree and accept this agreement or the changes to this service. If you disagree with the changed content, you should immediately stop using all of our software and services, and contact us to cancel your account, and you have no right to ask us to refund any service fees you have paid.
4.3 In order to better provide users with high-quality services, we may further expand the terms of this agreement. New or expanded terms are included in the scope of this service and are also applicable to this agreement. The specific situation can be viewed in the new or expanded section. If you disagree with or do not accept these new or expanded features or terms, please do not use these new features. If you use these new features, you are automatically deemed to have agreed to and accepted these new or expanded features and terms.
5.Termination or suspension
5.1 For the normal operation of this service, we have the right to maintain and upgrade the operating environment of this service at any time. Please understand the service interruption caused by this kind of situation. We will try our best to avoid or solve the problem of service interruption in the shortest time, but we will not bear any responsibility for the inconvenience and all losses caused to you.
5.2 In the event of any of the following situations, we have the right to terminate or suspend the provision of services under this agreement at any time without notifying you. We will not be liable for any inconvenience or damage caused:
- (1) We have the right to suspend the service for regular inspection or construction, software or hardware update, etc.
- (2) The server is damaged and cannot operate normally, we have the right to suspend the service.
- (3) For emergencies, such as communication line failure, network provider line failure, etc., we have the right to suspend the service.
- (4) In an emergency, we have the right to suspend the service in order to maintain national security or the personal safety of other third parties.
- (5) For irresistible factors or other third-party reasons, we have the right to suspend the service.
- (6) We suspect that you have violated the law or harmed the legitimate rights and interests of third parties, and we have the right to suspend the service.
- (7) We have the right to terminate the service if your actions may cause us to be held accountable.
5.3 Our software and services are for your personal use only. You have no right at any time to transfer, resell, or sublicense our software and services to anyone other than you in any way, otherwise we have the right to terminate your The purchased service may even cancel your registered personal account in severe cases.
6.Website and software
6.1 When using our website or software, please read this agreement carefully.
6.2 The service and function of convert PDF to Word/Excel/PPT and convert PPT/Excel/Word to PDF provided by our website and software will upload the file to our server for conversion processing. If you use these services and Function, it is deemed that you have known our working principle, and you have agreed and accepted our processing method.
6.3 We guarantee that we will not back up or view uploaded files and generated files. In order to ensure the safety of files, our server will automatically and permanently delete them after 24 hours.
7.Privacy and terms
7.1 Sanreader attaches great importance to the protection of your personal information and privacy. We will take all necessary measures to protect the personal information you provide to us. If you have any requirements for your personal information, or if you have any questions about our processing methods. Please get in touch with us through the contact information provided on the website.
7.2 How do we collect and use your personal information?
- (1) When you use our website, software and services, we will collect the personal information you provide, such as: e-mail address, mobile phone number and other information.
- (2) By visiting any domain or subdomain of this website sanreader.com, or when using our software and services, your IP address and other usage indicator information will be recorded along with the date of access or use.
- (3) When you purchase our services and software, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and mobile phone number. Please note that third-party payment platforms may collect your bank card, credit card and other personal information. Please read and understand their privacy policies carefully before providing your personal information to third-party payment platforms. We neither collect nor access such information.
- (4) Due to the functional requirements of the software, we will collect and use the following information related to you so that the software can realize the relevant functions and provide you with better services. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to use our software and services. After you agree to the authorization, we will use the personal information in the software and services reasonably and properly. We do not transfer, share, or disclose this information.
- (5) In order to provide you with better services and software, we will collect device attribute information (such as device name, operating system version, device unique identifier, etc.).
- (6) When you use the software on your mobile device, we will collect information about your device, including the International Mobile Equipment Identifier ("IMEI"), phone model, and version number, mainly for understanding your use of our software and services Case. And need the permission to read and write the memory card to realize the function of reading and saving files. If you refuse the authorization, you will not be able to use our software normally.
- (7) When you use the software, in order to provide you with services normally, our software and services need to access the Internet. You need to authorize them to access the network in order to use them normally.
7.3 Our rules for using your personal information
- (1) We will do our best to ensure the security of your personal information and provide you with a safe and reliable service environment.
- (2) Sanreader uses your personal information only to provide you with quality services and software. Therefore, protecting your privacy is our top priority. We will not use your personal information for illegal things, let alone sell your personal information.
- (3) Without your consent, we will not provide or disclose your personal information to third parties, except in the following specific circumstances:
- 3.1 Related to national security and national defense security;
- 3.2 Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- 3.3 Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
- 3.4 To comply with the needs of laws and regulations;
- 3.5 Out of good faith judgment, the behavior is reasonable for complying with legal procedures;
- 3.6 To respond to the needs of legal claims or litigation;
- 3.7 To protect the rights of us, users and the public;
- 3.8 Personal information that you disclose to third parties yourself;
- 3.9 Due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion and other irresistible incidents, the personal information of users is leaked;
- 3.10 Necessary for signing a contract according to your requirements;
- 3.11 Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
7.5 Protection of minors’ information
7.6 Sigopdf reserves the right to display advertisements on the websites and software provided to you according to possible needs without specifically notifying you. If you have any questions about our advertising, please contact us through the contact information provided on the website.
8.1 When using Sigopdf's website, software and services, users shall abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, and shall not use it for any illegal purpose or use Sigopdf's software and services in any illegal way.
8.2 You are not allowed to upload all files that violate laws and regulations, files that contain viruses, or files that are dangerous or harmful. Otherwise, all the consequences resulting from this will be borne by you, and we will not bear any risks caused or caused by you.
8.3 If you are involved in the infringement of the rights and interests of others or your malicious behavior causes loss or injury to others or us, you shall bear the legal responsibility and compensate for all the economic losses incurred.
8.4 You must not use the software and services provided by Sigopdf to engage in all acts that infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of others, otherwise we have the right to refuse to continue to provide services, and you will bear all relevant legal responsibilities. Therefore, if we or Sigopdf users, individuals, or organizational entities are damaged, you shall be liable for compensation. The above actions include but are not limited to:
- (1) Infringe upon the legal rights and interests of others such as reputation rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, trade secrets, trademark rights, copyrights, patent rights,etc.
- (2) Violation of statutory or agreed confidentiality obligations;
- (3) Use Sigopdf's software and services in the name of others;
- (4) Engaging in illegal acts, such as making pornography, gambling, viruses, hanging horses, reactionary, private servers, phishing, etc.
- (5) Provide gambling information or induce others to participate in gambling in any way;
- (6) Engage in any behavior that may contain computer viruses or may infringe the service system and data provided by Sigopdf;
- (7) Other actions that we have legitimate reasons to consider inappropriate.
9.1 Sigopdf keeps the personal information and other data provided by users strictly confidential to prevent the loss or leakage of users' data. Due to computer system or technical limitations, accidental user personal information loss or leakage may occur. We will take reasonable measures in a timely manner to prevent similar incidents from happening. However, due to the loss or leakage of personal information caused by any unexpected circumstances, as well as all losses caused thereby, you agree to give an understanding and exempt us from any liability that we may bear.
9.2 Sigopdf shall not be liable for any compensation if the service is abnormal or data is lost due to the following conditions, including but not limited to:
- (1) Due to the need to shut down for maintenance during the service system upgrade or adjustment update;
- (2) The user violates the terms of this agreement, resulting in any loss or claim claimed by a third party;
- (3) Due to force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars, terrorist attacks, etc., the Sigopdf service system is obstructed and services cannot be provided normally;
- (4) Service interruption or delay caused by hacker attacks, technical adjustments or malfunctions of the telecommunications sector, website upgrades, banking problems, etc.
10.1 We promise to do our best to provide you with quality services, but we do not guarantee that the products and services provided can fully meet your needs. The accuracy, legality, and completeness of the converted document information is not guaranteed.
10.2 The software and services we provide rely on third-party services and resources. Therefore, you can only trace the liability or compensation to the third party for the losses you suffer from using the services and resources provided by a third party other than us. We will assist you as much as possible, but we will not bear any responsibility for this.
10.3 The ownership and copyright of all contents of Sigopdf's website, services and software, as well as the right to interpret this agreement belong to us. No individual or group is allowed to tamper with, spread, reverse, decipher, etc. to conduct all illegal commercial activities without authorization. Otherwise, we will pursue its legal responsibility.
10.4 Any clause of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for whatever reason, the remaining clauses are still valid and binding on both parties. The final interpretation right of this agreement belongs to the Sigopdf team, and all interpretation and modification rights are reserved.
11.1 We are a development team from China. Therefore, the laws governing and applicable to Sigopdf's website, software and services are the laws of the People's Republic of China.
11.2 If there is any dispute between the two parties on the content of this agreement or its implementation, you should first contact us through the website contact information for mutual friendly negotiation and settlement. If the negotiation fails, you and we agree to submit the dispute to the jurisdiction of the court where we are located.